Graduate School of Business, Columbia University. The comments of an anonymous referee helped improve this paper immensely. I also thank René Stulz (the editor), Joel Hasbrouck, James Shapiro, Larry Glosten, Larry Harris and the individuals cited in footnote 4 for useful comments and/or discussions.
Circuit Breakers and Market Volatility: A Theoretical Perspective
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1994 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 237–254, March 1994
How to Cite
SUBRAHMANYAM, A. (1994), Circuit Breakers and Market Volatility: A Theoretical Perspective. The Journal of Finance, 49: 237–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1994.tb04427.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!