Fabozzi was visiting the Sloan School of Management at MIT when this paper was written. Ma is from Texas Tech University and the Investment Research Company. Briley is from Texas Tech University. We appreciated the comments of the anonymous referee, the editor René Stulz, and the participants of the Finance Seminar at Texas Tech University. We are grateful to Derek Milner and Dewayane Richardson for research assistance.
Holiday Trading in Futures Markets
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1994 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 307–324, March 1994
How to Cite
FABOZZI, F. J., MA, C. K. and BRILEY, J. E. (1994), Holiday Trading in Futures Markets. The Journal of Finance, 49: 307–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1994.tb04432.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!