Jain is from Towson State University, and Kini is from Emory University. We are grateful to Tim Loughran, Shehzad Mian, Chris Muscarella, Keith Ord, Jay Ritter, Dennis Sheehan, Greg Waymire, seminar participants at the 1993 Financial Management Association Meetings, the editor (René Stulz), and two anonymous referees for providing helpful comments and suggestions. Janki Kini provided valuable research assistance. We are responsible for any remaining errors.
The Post-Issue Operating Performance of IPO Firms
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1994 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1699–1726, December 1994
How to Cite
JAIN, B. A. and KINI, O. (1994), The Post-Issue Operating Performance of IPO Firms. The Journal of Finance, 49: 1699–1726. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1994.tb04778.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!