Bartov is from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University, and Bodnar is from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. We thank Yakov Amihud, Ray Ball, Jim Brickley, Doug Cerf, Dave Fiedler, Bill Gentry, John Hand, Trevor Harris, Richard Leftwich, Jim Ohlson, Jay Shanken, Cliff Smith, Theodore Sougiannis, René Stulz (the editor), Ross Watts, Jerry Zimmerman, Mark Zmijewski, and two anonymous referees for their comments. We also acknowledge comments from participants in the 1991 Semi-Annual Cornell-Rochester Finance Seminar, the National Bureau of Economic Research 1992 Summer Institute, and workshops at the following universities: University of Chicago, Columbia University, New York University (Stern School of Business), University of Pennsylvania (Wharton School), State University of New York at Buffalo, and University of Toronto. This work has also been presented at the 1994 annual meeting of the American Finance Association. We acknowledge the John M. Olin Foundation for financial assistance and IBES Incorporated for providing the IBES tape.
Firm Valuation, Earnings Expectations, and the Exchange-Rate Exposure Effect
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1994 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1755–1785, December 1994
How to Cite
BARTOV, E. and BODNAR, G. M. (1994), Firm Valuation, Earnings Expectations, and the Exchange-Rate Exposure Effect. The Journal of Finance, 49: 1755–1785. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1994.tb04780.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!