Cook is from the Financial Institutions Center at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, and Easterwood is from Virginia Polytechnic and State University. We wish to thank Dave Denis, Meir Schneller, René Stulz (the editor), and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. We also wish to thank Melissa Neumann of Lehman Brothers for providing bond index data.
Poison Put Bonds: An Analysis of Their Economic Role
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1994 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1905–1920, December 1994
How to Cite
COOK, D. O. and EASTERWOOD, J. C. (1994), Poison Put Bonds: An Analysis of Their Economic Role. The Journal of Finance, 49: 1905–1920. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1994.tb04787.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!