We would like to thank Bob Dammon, Bob Keeley, Alan Kraus, David Kreps, Eitan Müller, Roni Ofer, Motty Perry, Art Raviv, René Stulz, Jim Van Horne, Peter Wendell, Ingrid Werner, Mark Wolfson, Josef Zechner, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at University of Chicago, Northwestern University, and the University of British Columbia for helpful comments. Support from the Robert M. and Anne T. Bass Fellowship, the Sloan Foundation, the National Science Foundation (through grant #SBR-9308238), and the Financial Services Initiative at Stanford Graduate School of Business is gratefully acknowledged.
Robust Financial Contracting and the Role of Venture Capitalists
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1994 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 371–402, June 1994
How to Cite
ADMATI, A. R. and PFLEIDERER, P. (1994), Robust Financial Contracting and the Role of Venture Capitalists. The Journal of Finance, 49: 371–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1994.tb05146.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!