Bagnani is from the Wallace E. Carroll School of Management, Boston College. Milonas is from the School of Management, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, University of Athens, and the Athens LBA. Saunders is the John M. Schiff Professor of Finance at the Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University. Travlos is from the Wallace E. Carroll School of Management, Boston College, University of Piraeus, and the Athens LBA. We gratefully acknowledge the comments of Yakov Amihud, David Belsley, Mitch Berlin, Cliff Holderness, Kose John, Bruce Lehman, Robyn McLaughlin, Hamid Mehran, Tim Mech, Bob Taggart, Arthur Warga, two anonymous referees, and the editor, René Stulz. We thank the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia for making available data on treasury securities. Milonas acknowledges support from the School of Management of the University of Massachusetts via a Summer Research Grant. Saunders acknowledges the support of a Yamaichi Fellowship. Bagnani and Travlos acknowledge financial support from the Boston College Research Council.
Managers, Owners, and The Pricing of Risky Debt: An Empirical Analysis
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1994 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 453–477, June 1994
How to Cite
BAGNANI, E. S., MILONAS, N. T., SAUNDERS, A. and TRAVLOS, N. G. (1994), Managers, Owners, and The Pricing of Risky Debt: An Empirical Analysis. The Journal of Finance, 49: 453–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1994.tb05148.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!