Kadlec is from the R.B. Pamplin College of Business, Virginia Polytechnic and State University. McConnell is from Krannert School of Management, Purdue University. We would like to thank Claudio Loderer, Gordon Phillips, Dennis Sheehan, René Stulz, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the Center for Research on Security Prices, Boston College, University of California at Los Angeles, Clemson University, University of Houston, Purdue University, University of Texas at Austin, University of Utah, Washington State University, and Western Michigan University for their helpful comments and suggestions.
The Effect of Market Segmentation and Illiquidity on Asset Prices: Evidence from Exchange Listings
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1994 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 611–636, June 1994
How to Cite
KADLEC, G. B. and MCCONNELL, J. J. (1994), The Effect of Market Segmentation and Illiquidity on Asset Prices: Evidence from Exchange Listings. The Journal of Finance, 49: 611–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1994.tb05154.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!