Brown is from the Stern School of Business, New York University, and Goetzmann and Ross are from the Yale School of Management. The authors wish to thank Jacob Boudoukh, Larry Glosten, Craig MacKinlay, Philippe Jorion, Derek White, and workshop participants at Atlanta Financial Forum, NYU Stern School of Business, University of Strathclyde, University of Texas, Austin, and Yale School of Management for helpful comments and suggestions.
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1995 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 853–873, July 1995
How to Cite
BROWN, S. J., GOETZMANN, W. N. and ROSS, S. A. (1995), Survival. The Journal of Finance, 50: 853–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1995.tb04039.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!