Krannert School of Management, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana. We are grateful for helpful comments received from Linda DeAngelo, Rob Hansen, Greg Kadlec, Scott Lee, David Mayers, Dilip Shome, René Stulz (the editor), Michael Weisbach, Marc Zenner, two anonymous referees, and the workshop participants at North Carolina State University, Ohio State University, and Virginia Tech. This work has been partially supported by summer research grants from the Pamplin College of Business at Virginia Tech.
Performance Changes Following Top Management Dismissals
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1995 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 1029–1057, September 1995
How to Cite
DENIS, D. J. and DENIS, D. K. (1995), Performance Changes Following Top Management Dismissals. The Journal of Finance, 50: 1029–1057. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1995.tb04049.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!