MIT Sloan School of Management. I wish to thank Benjamin Bisconti, Charles Drakos, Paul Healy, Milton Harris, Deborah Lucas, Stewart Myers, the referee for this journal, Eduardo Schwartz, Paul Sequin, Andrei Shleifer, René Stulz, and especially Andrew Alford and Anne Beatty for helpful discussions and comments. In addition, I wish to thank the participants of the finance workshops at Harvard, Indiana, Notre Dame, and MIT. Finally, I wish to thank Jean Ihm and Matthew Zames for their research assistance. Financial support was provided by MIT's International Financial Services Research Center and the Judy C. Lewent Fund for Research in Finance.
Convertible Bonds Are Not Called Late
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1995 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 1275–1289, September 1995
How to Cite
ASQUITH, P. (1995), Convertible Bonds Are Not Called Late. The Journal of Finance, 50: 1275–1289. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1995.tb04058.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!