Haas School of Business Administration, U.C. Berkeley. We thank the following for helpful comments: an anonymous referee, Peter Garber, Richard Meese, and workshop participants at LSE and the University of Washington. We also thank the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank for hospitality and assistance with data. Lyons gratefully acknowledges financial assistance from the National Science Foundation and the Berkeley Program in Finance.
Explaining Forward Exchange Bias…Intraday
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1995 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 1321–1329, September 1995
How to Cite
LYONS, R. K. and ROSE, A. K. (1995), Explaining Forward Exchange Bias…Intraday. The Journal of Finance, 50: 1321–1329. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1995.tb04061.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!