Goswami is on the faculty of Fordham University. Noe is on the faculty of Georgia State University and is a visiting scholar at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Rebello is on the faculty of Georgia State University. He was at Wasserstein Perella when some of the work on this article was completed. The first author is grateful to the Georgia State University College of Business Research Program Council for support. We are grateful to the editor, René Stulz, two anonymous referees, and participants of the Atlanta Finance Workshop for their helpful suggestions. The views expressed here are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta or the Federal Reserve System. The usual disclaimer applies.
Debt Financing under Asymmetric Information
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1995 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 633–659, June 1995
How to Cite
GOSWAMI, G., NOE, T. and REBELLO, M. (1995), Debt Financing under Asymmetric Information. The Journal of Finance, 50: 633–659. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1995.tb04798.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!