Kandel is from the Recanati Graduate School of Business Administration, Tel-Aviv University, and the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. Stambaugh is from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. The authors are grateful for comments by Yakov Amihud, Eugene Fama, Gur Huberman, Ravi Jagannathan, Craig MacKinlay, Richard Roll, René Stulz, Simon Wheatley, an anonymous referee, and workshop participants at Tel-Aviv University, Temple University, and the University of Pennsylvania.
Portfolio Inefficiency and the Cross-section of Expected Returns
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1995 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 157–184, March 1995
How to Cite
KANDEL, S. and STAMBAUGH, R. F. (1995), Portfolio Inefficiency and the Cross-section of Expected Returns. The Journal of Finance, 50: 157–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1995.tb05170.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!