Bajaj is from the University of Southern California, and Vijh is from the University of Iowa. We appreciate comments of seminar participants at the University of Southern California and the University of Arizona. Warren Bailey, Harry DeAngelo, Bruce Grundy, Larry Harris, David Shimko, Mark Weinstein, and Randolph Westerfield provided specific suggestions to improve the article. We are particularly grateful to David Mayers (the editor) and an anonymous referee for their help in improving the article. All remaining shortcomings are our own responsibility.
Trading Behavior and the Unbiasedness of the Market Reaction to Dividend Announcements
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1995 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 255–279, March 1995
How to Cite
BAJAJ, M. and VIJH, A. M. (1995), Trading Behavior and the Unbiasedness of the Market Reaction to Dividend Announcements. The Journal of Finance, 50: 255–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1995.tb05173.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!