Georgia State University and Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. We wish to thank the participants in the Atlanta Finance Workshop and the Minnesota Mathematical Economics Workshop for their helpful comments. We acknowledge with thanks the comments of Jim Jordan, David Nachman, Michael Rebello, Stephen Smith, and Jan Werner on an earlier version of this article. We are especially grateful to the editor, René Stulz, and an anonymous referee for comments that have greatly improved the manuscript. The second author wishes to thank the College of Business Research Council, Georgia State University for its support. The views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank or Federal Reserve System. The usual disclaimer applies.
Information Quality, Performance Measurement, and Security Demand in Rational Expectations Economies
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1995 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 341–359, March 1995
How to Cite
NOE, T. H. and RAMAMURTIE, B. S. (1995), Information Quality, Performance Measurement, and Security Demand in Rational Expectations Economies. The Journal of Finance, 50: 341–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1995.tb05177.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!