Bernardo is from the Anderson Graduate School of Management at U.C.L.A. Talley is from The Law School, University of Southern California. We are indebted to Yaacov Bergman, Michael Brennan, Sris Chatterjee, Bhagwan Chowdhry, Mark Grinblatt, Michael Knoll, Randal Picker, Ed Rock, Eduardo Schwartz, Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, Ivo Welch, J. Fred Weston, seminar participants at the 1996 American Finance Association conference in San Francisco, and especially Ronen Israel for helpful comments and discussions. All errors are ours.
Investment Policy and Exit-Exchange Offers Within Financially Distressed Firms
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1996 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 871–888, July 1996
How to Cite
BERNARDO, A. E. and TALLEY, E. L. (1996), Investment Policy and Exit-Exchange Offers Within Financially Distressed Firms. The Journal of Finance, 51: 871–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1996.tb02710.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!