New Mexico State University. I would like to thank James Cotter, René Stulz (the editor), Michael Ferri, an anonymous referee, and the participants of the finance workshops at the University of Iowa, New Mexico State University, and Oklahoma State University for helpful comments regarding this article. This article is a substantially revised version of the one presented at the 1994 Financial Management Association meeting in St. Louis, Missouri, and the 1995 meetings of the Allied Social Sciences Association in Washington, D.C.
The Method of Payment in Corporate Acquisitions, Investment Opportunities, and Management Ownership
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1996 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1227–1246, September 1996
How to Cite
MARTIN, K. J. (1996), The Method of Payment in Corporate Acquisitions, Investment Opportunities, and Management Ownership. The Journal of Finance, 51: 1227–1246. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1996.tb04068.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!