Kandel and Sarig are from Tel Aviv University and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Ofer is from Tel Aviv University and the Kellogg School at Northwestern University. Financial support for this study was provided by the Israel Institute of Business Research and the Pinhas Sapir Center for Development at Tel-Aviv University. We would like to thank the Editor, René Stulz, Avraham Beja, Jonathan Berk, Sanjai Bhagat, Karen Lewis, William Schwert, Daniel Yariv, and seminar participants at Bank of Israel, Columbia University, Northwestern University, Stanford University, Tel Aviv University, University of California, Berkeley, University of California, Irvine, University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania, Washington University, Western Finance Association meetings in Santa Fe, and the Winter Conference at the University of Utah for comments and suggestions.
Real Interest Rates and Inflation: An Ex-Ante Empirical Analysis
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1996 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 205–225, March 1996
How to Cite
KANDEL, S., OFER, A. R. and SARIG, O. (1996), Real Interest Rates and Inflation: An Ex-Ante Empirical Analysis. The Journal of Finance, 51: 205–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1996.tb05207.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!