Bayless is from the College of Business, Wayne State University. Chaplinsky is from the Colgate Darden Graduate School of Business Administration, The University of Virginia. We acknowledge the helpful comments of Jim Hamilton, Bob Korajczyk, Deborah Lucas, James Seward, René Stulz (the editor), three anonymous referees, and the seminar participants at the Universities of Iowa and Virginia, Arizona State, Boston University, Northwestern, Wayne State, the 1993 American Finance Association meetings, and the NBER Summer Workshop in Corporate Finance. Rajeesh Sashital and Jagadish Kadakar provided excellent research assistance.
Is There a Window of Opportunity for Seasoned Equity Issuance?
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1996 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 253–278, March 1996
How to Cite
BAYLESS, M. and CHAPLINSKY, S. (1996), Is There a Window of Opportunity for Seasoned Equity Issuance?. The Journal of Finance, 51: 253–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1996.tb05209.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!