Chan is from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Foresi is from the Stern School of Business, New York University, and Lang is from the Chinese University of Hong Kong. We would like to acknowledge helpful comments from Yakov Amihud, Pierluigi Balduzzi, Kobi Boudoukh, Jeff Busse, John Cochrane, Kent Daniel, Kose John, Anthony Lynch, Jianping Mei, Tom Peltier, Rob Stambaugh, René Stulz (the Editor), three anonymous referees, and seminar participants at New York University, Rutgers University, and at the Symposium on Dynamics of Asset Prices at the Western Finance Association Meetings.
Does Money Explain Asset Returns? Theory and Empirical Analysis
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1996 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 345–361, March 1996
How to Cite
CHAN, K. C., FORESI, S. and LANG, L. H. P. (1996), Does Money Explain Asset Returns? Theory and Empirical Analysis. The Journal of Finance, 51: 345–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1996.tb05212.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!