Graduate School of Business, Stanford University. I thank Geert Bekaert, Kent Daniel, Jim Follain, Michael Harrison, Tony Sanders, René Stulz, (the editor), two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Harvard University, Northwestern University, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, and the Ohio State/Price Waterhouse Housing and Real Estate Economics summer workshop.
The Strategic Exercise of Options: Development Cascades and Overbuilding in Real Estate Markets
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1996 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1653–1679, December 1996
How to Cite
GRENADIER, S. R. (1996), The Strategic Exercise of Options: Development Cascades and Overbuilding in Real Estate Markets. The Journal of Finance, 51: 1653–1679. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1996.tb05221.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!