Handa is from College of Business Administration, University of Iowa. Schwartz is from the Stern School of Business, New York University. The authors wish to thank René Stulz and an unknown referee for their most helpful comments. The authors also thank Yakov Amihud, Marshall Blume, Ned Elton, Larry Glosten, Sandy Grossman, Jaques Hamon, Larry Harris, Joel Hasbrouck, Bertrand Jacquillat, Ananth Madhavan, Maureen O'Hara, Jim Shapiro, and participants at seminars held at Stern School of Business, Wharton School, New York Stock Exchange, and Bankers Trust for their comments. Both authors are grateful for the funding provided by the NEC Corporation and the Center for Japan-U.S. Business and Economic Studies, Stern School of Business, New York University.
Limit Order Trading
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1996 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1835–1861, December 1996
How to Cite
HANDA, P. and SCHWARTZ, R. A. (1996), Limit Order Trading. The Journal of Finance, 51: 1835–1861. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1996.tb05228.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!