Smeal College of Business Administration, Pennsylvania State University, and Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, respectively. We thank Jennifer Conrad, Dave Denis, Robert Eisenbeis, Chris Muscarella, Henri Servaes, Dennis Sheehan, René Stulz (the editor), Michael Vetsuypens, Sunil Wahal, Ken Wiles, and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments and suggestions, Steve Kaplan for providing bank loan pricing data, and Jim Miller, Tod Perry, Carolyn Reichert, and Sunil Wahal for execellent research assistance. Earlier drafts of this article were completed while Kracaw was at Purdue University.
The Wealth Effects of Bank Financing Announcements in Highly Leveraged Transactions
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1996 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1931–1946, December 1996
How to Cite
KRACAW, W. A. and ZENNER, M. (1996), The Wealth Effects of Bank Financing Announcements in Highly Leveraged Transactions. The Journal of Finance, 51: 1931–1946. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1996.tb05232.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!