Graduate School of Business, Stanford University. We are grateful for the research assistance of Qiang Dai, Stephen Gray, and Raj Tewari, and comments from Mark Fisher, Dilip Madan, Ming Huang, René Stulz, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the National Bureau of Economic Research, the University of Wisconsin Finance Symposium, the University of California, Berkeley, the University of Chicago, Duke University, the University of Arizona, and the University of California at San Diego, and from an anonymous referee. Data were kindly provided by Goldman Sachs and Co. Financial support was provided by the Stanford GSB Financial Research Initiative. These results appeared in preliminary form under the title “Econometric Modeling of Term Structures of Defaultable Bonds.” An extended version of the valuation models from that article now appears in Duffie and Singleton (1996).
An Econometric Model of the Term Structure of Interest-Rate Swap Yields
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 1997 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1287–1321, September 1997
How to Cite
DUFFIE, D. and SINGLETON, K. J. (1997), An Econometric Model of the Term Structure of Interest-Rate Swap Yields. The Journal of Finance, 52: 1287–1321. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb01111.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!