Finance Department, Graduate School of Business, The University of Texas at Austin. A portion of this work was completed while I was on leave at the William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Rochester. I thank Tom Cooley, David Ellis, Ludger Hentschel, Burton Hollifield, John Long, Neil Pearson, Ehud Ronn, Bill Schwert, Jay Shanken, Dan Slesnick, Laura Starks, René Stulz (the editor), Stanley Zin, an anonymous referee, and participants in the Finance workshops at Texas A&M University, the University of British Columbia, the William E. Simon Graduate School of Business at the University of Rochester, and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Approximating the Asset Pricing Kernel
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
1997 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1383–1410, September 1997
How to Cite
CHAPMAN, D. A. (1997), Approximating the Asset Pricing Kernel. The Journal of Finance, 52: 1383–1410. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb01114.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!