Finance Department, Graduate School of Business, The University of Texas at Austin. A portion of this work was completed while I was on leave at the William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Rochester. I thank Tom Cooley, David Ellis, Ludger Hentschel, Burton Hollifield, John Long, Neil Pearson, Ehud Ronn, Bill Schwert, Jay Shanken, Dan Slesnick, Laura Starks, René Stulz (the editor), Stanley Zin, an anonymous referee, and participants in the Finance workshops at Texas A&M University, the University of British Columbia, the William E. Simon Graduate School of Business at the University of Rochester, and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Approximating the Asset Pricing Kernel
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 1997 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1383–1410, September 1997
How to Cite
CHAPMAN, D. A. (1997), Approximating the Asset Pricing Kernel. The Journal of Finance, 52: 1383–1410. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb01114.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!