Berger is from the University of Pennsylvania, and Ofek and Yermack are from New York University. The authors appreciate helpful comments from René Stulz (the editor), two anonymous referees, and seminar participants from Boston College, Columbia University, New York University, University of Notre Dame, and the Financial Management Association. Berger acknowledges the financial support of Coopers & Lybrand.
Managerial Entrenchment and Capital Structure Decisions
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
1997 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1411–1438, September 1997
How to Cite
BERGER, P. G., OFEK, E. and YERMACK, D. L. (1997), Managerial Entrenchment and Capital Structure Decisions. The Journal of Finance, 52: 1411–1438. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb01115.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!