Sias is from Washington State University, and Starks is from the University of Texas. We thank Keith Brown, Amar Gande, Mark Griffiths, Jeff Heisler, Ed Maberly, René Stulz, participants at seminars at Indiana University, the University of Missouri, the University of Texas-Dallas, Tulane University, and Washington State University, and an anonymous referee. We thank the NYSE for providing the Torq data and Joel Hasbrouck and George Sofianos for their assistance in interpreting the Torq data. We thank Vera Tonry for research assistance.
Institutions and Individuals at the Turn-of-the-Year
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
1997 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1543–1562, September 1997
How to Cite
SIAS, R. W. and STARKS, L. T. (1997), Institutions and Individuals at the Turn-of-the-Year. The Journal of Finance, 52: 1543–1562. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb01120.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!