World Bank. The opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of the World Bank. I thank Bob Anderson, Peter Dittus, Roland Egerer, Alan Gelb, Jack Glen, Cheryl Gray, Anil Makhija, Anton Marcinčin, Mitchell Orenstein, Brian Pinto, S. Ramachandran, Moon-Woan Rhee, Nemat Shafik, Dmitri Shemetilo, René Stulz, Sweder van Wijnbergen, an anonymous referee, seminar participants at the World Bank, the University of Amsterdam, and Vanderbilt University for very helpful comments, and Bob Anderson and Anton Marcinčin for assistance with obtaining the data.
Corporate Governance and Equity Prices: Evidence from the Czech and Slovak Republics
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 1997 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1641–1658, September 1997
How to Cite
CLAESSENS, S. (1997), Corporate Governance and Equity Prices: Evidence from the Czech and Slovak Republics. The Journal of Finance, 52: 1641–1658. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb01124.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!