Loughran is from the University of Iowa, Ritter is from the University of Florida. We thank Brad Barber, David P. Brown, Tom Carroll, Hsuan-chi Chen, Dan Collins, Harry DeAngelo, Linda DeAngelo, Amy Dunbar, Paul Gompers, Charles Hadlock, Robert S. Hansen, Paul Healy, David Ikenberry, Josef Lakonishok, Inmoo Lee, Ronald Masulis, Stewart Myers, John Phillips, Mort Pincus, Kevin Rock, Theodore Sougianis, Jeremy Stein, René Stulz, Mohan Venkatachalam, Anand Vijh, Xuemin Yan, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at the NBER, the Milken Institute, the 1995 Illinois-Indiana-Purdue finance conference, the 1996 WFA meetings, Dartmouth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Northwestern, Yale, and the Universities of Florida and Iowa for useful comments.
The Operating Performance of Firms Conducting Seasoned Equity Offerings
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
1997 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1823–1850, December 1997
How to Cite
LOUGHRAN, T. and RITTER, J. R. (1997), The Operating Performance of Firms Conducting Seasoned Equity Offerings. The Journal of Finance, 52: 1823–1850. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb02743.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!