Balduzzi is from the Carroll School of Management, Boston College. Kallal is from Salomon Brothers. We thank Giorgio De Santis, John Heaton, Silverio Foresi, Ravi Jagannathan, Peter Knez, Anthony Lynch, Margaret McMillan, Ken Singleton, René Stulz, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at the 1996 Winter Meetings of the Econometric Society, the 1996 Colloquia on Economic Research (IGIER, Milan), the 1996 Meetings of the Western Finance Association, and the 1997 Utah Winter Finance Conference for useful comments. We acknowledge financial support from New York University Summer Research Grants. This research was initiated while the authors were affiliated with New York University. Salomon is not responsible for any statement or conclusions herein, and no opinions, theories, or techniques presented herein in any way represent the position of Salomon Brothers, Inc.
Risk Premia and Variance Bounds
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
1997 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1913–1949, December 1997
How to Cite
BALDUZZI, P. and KALLAL, H. (1997), Risk Premia and Variance Bounds. The Journal of Finance, 52: 1913–1949. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb02746.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!