University of Missouri-Columbia. We thank Wendy Guo for research assistance and appreciate the cooperation of our survey participants. We acknowledge helpful comments by G. William Schwert (the reviewer), Terry Zivney, and participants at the University of Missouri Finance Seminar Series.
Journal Influence on the Design of Finance Doctoral Education
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
1997 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 2091–2102, December 1997
How to Cite
CORRADO, C. J. and FERRIS, S. P. (1997), Journal Influence on the Design of Finance Doctoral Education. The Journal of Finance, 52: 2091–2102. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb02752.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!