International Monetary Fund. I thank Will Goetzmann, Mark Klock, Heidi Willmann Richards, René Stulz (the editor), an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the Federal Reserve Board for comments, and Morgan Stanley and Company for providing some of the data used in this study. The views expressed in this article are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect those of the International Monetary Fund.
Winner-Loser Reversals in National Stock Market Indices: Can They be Explained?
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 1997 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 2129–2144, December 1997
How to Cite
RICHARDS, A. J. (1997), Winner-Loser Reversals in National Stock Market Indices: Can They be Explained?. The Journal of Finance, 52: 2129–2144. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb02755.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!