We thank the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Center of International Business Studies at the University of British Columbia for financial support, and Lorenzo Garlappi, Khang Min Lee, Steve Milos, David Peterson, and Jim Storey for research assistance. We thank Michael Adler, Jonathan Berk, Gordon Bodnar, Michael Brennan, Mick Devereux, Kathy Dewenter, Glen Donaldson, Bernard Dumas, Rick Green, Vasant Naik, Piet Sercu, Stan Zin, and participants at various seminars and conferences. We thank two referees and the editor, René Stulz, for comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
An Examination of Uncovered Interest Rate Parity in Segmented International Commodity Markets
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 1997 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 2145–2170, December 1997
How to Cite
HOLLIFIELD, B. and UPPAL, R. (1997), An Examination of Uncovered Interest Rate Parity in Segmented International Commodity Markets. The Journal of Finance, 52: 2145–2170. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb02756.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!