Wang is from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and California State University-Fullerton, and Li and Erickson are from California State University-Fullerton, Fullerton, California. We acknowledge helpful comments from Su Han Chan, George Gau, Tsong Yue Lai, Larry Lang, John Martin, and Leslie Young. We thank an anonymous referee and the editor, who provided specific comments that greatly improved the article. The usual disclaimer applies.
A New Look at the Monday Effect
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 1997 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 2171–2186, December 1997
How to Cite
WANG, K., LI, Y. and ERICKSON, J. (1997), A New Look at the Monday Effect. The Journal of Finance, 52: 2171–2186. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb02757.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!