Carnegie Mellon University. I thank Ravi Bansal, John Coleman, Chandra Das, Ronald Gallant, Uday Rajan, Bryan Routledge, Thomas Tallarini, George Tauchen, Chris Telmer, seminar participants at Carnegie Mellon University and Duke University, René Stulz, the editor, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions. The article was presented at the 1996 annual meetings of Society for Economic Dynamics and Control in Mexico City. All remaining errors are mine.
Endogenous Borrowing Constraints With Incomplete Markets
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 1997 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 2187–2209, December 1997
How to Cite
ZHANG, H. H. (1997), Endogenous Borrowing Constraints With Incomplete Markets. The Journal of Finance, 52: 2187–2209. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb02758.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!