Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago. I thank the National Science Foundation and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation for financial support, and Andrew Bernard, Olivier Jean Blanchard, David Brown, Ricardo Caballero, Judith Chevalier, Robert S. Chirinko, Guy Debelle, Charles Hadlock, Paul Healy, Anil Kashyap, Jim Poterba, David Scharfstein, Jeremy Stein, René Stulz, David Wilcox, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at numerous institutions for helpful comments, and Amy C. Ko and Sydney Ludvigson for research assistance.
Cash Flow and Investment: Evidence from Internal Capital Markets
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
1997 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 83–109, March 1997
How to Cite
LAMONT, O. (1997), Cash Flow and Investment: Evidence from Internal Capital Markets. The Journal of Finance, 52: 83–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb03809.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!