University of Michigan Business School. I thank John Cochrane, Linda Cornell, Eugene Fama, Steve Kaplan, René Stulz, Vince Warther, Luigi Zingales, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at Arizona State University, Brigham Young University, Indiana University, the University of Michigan, and the University of Wyoming. I especially thank David Fialkowski, Ken Kraus, and James Nash at the Center for Research in Security Prices (CRSP) and Mark Zmijewski, the director of CRSP, for helping me collect the data and paying for it.
The Delisting Bias in CRSP Data
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 1997 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 327–340, March 1997
How to Cite
SHUMWAY, T. (1997), The Delisting Bias in CRSP Data. The Journal of Finance, 52: 327–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb03818.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!