Datta is from the Department of Finance, Bentley College. Iskandar-Datta is from the Department of Accounting and Finance, University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth. Patel is from the Babcock School, Wake Forest University. We thank John Finnerty, Susan Jordan, René Stulz (the editor), an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at Loyola University of Chicago and Wake Forest University. We are also grateful to the participants at the Financial Management Association, the Southern Finance Association, and the French Finance Association meetings for helpful comments.
The Pricing of Initial Public Offers of Corporate Straight Debt
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 1997 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 379–396, March 1997
How to Cite
DATTA, S., ISKANDAR-DATTA, M. and PATEL, A. (1997), The Pricing of Initial Public Offers of Corporate Straight Debt. The Journal of Finance, 52: 379–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb03821.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!