Miltersen is from Odense Universitet, Denmark. Sandmann is from Johannes-Gutenberg Universität, Mainz, and Sondermann is from Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität, Bonn, Germany. An earlier version of this article, Sandmann, Sondermann, and Miltersen (1994), was presented at the Seventh Annual European Futures Research Symposium in Bonn and at Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Bergen, Norway. This version of the article was presented at the Isaac Newton Institute at Cambridge University during the Financial Mathematics Program. We are grateful to an anonymous referee and to Simon Babbs, Darrell Duffie, Claus Munk, Sven Rady, Erik Schlögl, and the two CBOT discussants, Chris Veld and Frans de Roon, for comments and assistance. Financial support from the Danish Natural and Social Science Research Councils for the first author and from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft at Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn for all three authors is gratefully acknowledged.
Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
1997 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 409–430, March 1997
How to Cite
MILTERSEN, K. R., SANDMANN, K. and SONDERMANN, D. (1997), Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates. The Journal of Finance, 52: 409–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb03823.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!