The University of Arizona. We thank the Business Law and Economics Center of Washington University, as well as the John M. Olin School of Business, for generous financial support. While we retain responsibility for any errors, we are grateful to seminar participants at Washington University, the University of Arizona, Ohio State University, the University of Utah, First Arizona Finance Symposium, the Conference on Financial Markets Reform at Vanderbilt University, and in particular, Brian Kluger, William Christie, Ed Kane, Paul Schultz, Paul Seguin, Hans Stoll, and Susan Woodward.
When It's Not The Only Game in Town: The Effect of Bilateral Search on the Quality of a Dealer Market
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
1997 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 683–712, June 1997
How to Cite
LAMOUREUX, C. G. and SCHNITZLEIN, C. R. (1997), When It's Not The Only Game in Town: The Effect of Bilateral Search on the Quality of a Dealer Market. The Journal of Finance, 52: 683–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb04818.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!