Slovin is from Louisiana State University, and Sushka is from Arizona State University. We acknowledge the valuable comments and suggestions of the anonymous referee and the editor, René Stulz. We thank Wan L. Lai for research assistance. This research was partially supported by a grant from the summer research program at Arizona State University, College of Business.
The Implications of Equity Issuance Decisions within a Parent-Subsidiary Governance Structure
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
1997 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 841–857, June 1997
How to Cite
SLOVIN, M. B. and SUSHKA, M. E. (1997), The Implications of Equity Issuance Decisions within a Parent-Subsidiary Governance Structure. The Journal of Finance, 52: 841–857. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb04824.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!