Barber and Lyon are from the Graduate School of Management, UC-Davis. We have benefited from the insights of Masako Darrough, Paul Griffin, Michael Maher, René Stulz, and an anonymous reviewer. All errors are our own.
Firm Size, Book-to-Market Ratio, and Security Returns: A Holdout Sample of Financial Firms
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
1997 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 875–883, June 1997
How to Cite
BARBER, B. M. and LYON, J. D. (1997), Firm Size, Book-to-Market Ratio, and Security Returns: A Holdout Sample of Financial Firms. The Journal of Finance, 52: 875–883. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1997.tb04826.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!