Billett is at the University of Iowa, King is at Southern Methodist University, and Mauer is at Southern Methodist University. The authors thank David T. Brown; Hemang Desai; Jon Garfinkel; Rick Green (the editor); Peter Mackay; Bill Maxwell; David Reeb; Anand Vijh; Luigi Zingales; seminar participants at Iowa State University; and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. Any errors are our own.
Bondholder Wealth Effects in Mergers and Acquisitions: New Evidence from the 1980s and 1990s
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
© 2004 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 107–135, February 2004
How to Cite
Billett, M. T., King, T.-H. D. and Mauer, D. C. (2004), Bondholder Wealth Effects in Mergers and Acquisitions: New Evidence from the 1980s and 1990s. The Journal of Finance, 59: 107–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00628.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!