Korkeamaki is with Gonzaga University and Moore is with the University of South Carolina. We thank an anonymous reviewer for careful guidance from which the study has benefited greatly. We also wish to express our sincere gratitude to Mary Bange, Jan Breuer, John Finnerty, Scott Harrington, Eric Johnson, Chuck Kwok, Steve Mann, Greg Niehaus, Eric Powers, David Shrider, Jeremy Stein, Solomon Tadesse, Sergey Tsyplakov, and Jeff Woolridge for helpful comments and guidance, and to Ellen Roueche for help in preparation of this manuscript. Special thanks to the editor, Rick Green, for his comments and guidance. We gratefully acknowledge valuable comments from participants at a 2002 joint seminar of the Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration and the Helsinki School of Economics.
Convertible Bond Design and Capital Investment: The Role of Call Provisions
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
© 2004 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 391–405, February 2004
How to Cite
Korkeamaki, T. P. and Moore, W. T. (2004), Convertible Bond Design and Capital Investment: The Role of Call Provisions. The Journal of Finance, 59: 391–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00636.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!