An Examination of Long-Term Abnormal Stock Returns and Operating Performance Following R&D Increases
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 623–650, April 2004
How to Cite
Eberhart, A. C., Maxwell, W. F. and Siddique, A. R. (2004), An Examination of Long-Term Abnormal Stock Returns and Operating Performance Following R&D Increases. The Journal of Finance, 59: 623–650. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00644.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!