Robert Battalio is from the University of Notre Dame's Mendoza College of Business, Brian Hatch is from the University of Cincinnati's College of Business, and Robert Jennings is from Indiana University's Kelley School of Business. We thank an anonymous firm for providing the data. We also thank an anonymous referee, Amy Edwards, Richard Green (the editor), Frank Hatheway, Mike Hemler, Eugene Kandel, Paula Tkac, participants in the 2002 American Finance Association meeting, the 2001 Western Finance Association meeting, the Nasdaq-Notre Dame Microstructure Conference, and the Vanderbilt FMRC's Conference on Market Quality, and seminar participants at University of Notre Dame, Texas A&M University, Hofstra University, and the University of Southern California finance workshops for comments on previous versions of the paper. Finally, we thank Jerry O'Connell, Compliance Director at Susquehanna International Group for his comments on the paper.
Toward a National Market System for U.S. Exchange–listed Equity Options
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2004
© 2004 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 933–962, April 2004
How to Cite
Battalio, R., Hatch, B. and Jennings, R. (2004), Toward a National Market System for U.S. Exchange–listed Equity Options. The Journal of Finance, 59: 933–962. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00653.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!