Almeida is at New York University. Campello and Weisbach are at the University of Illinois. We thank an anonymous referee, Rick Green (the editor), Viral Acharya, Dan Bernhardt, Matt Billett, Long Chen, Ted Fee, Jon Garfinkel, John Graham, Charlie Hadlock, Jarrad Harford, Harrison Hong, George Pennacchi, Eric Rasmussen, René Stulz, Toni Whited, and Jeffrey Wurgler for their very helpful suggestions. Comments from seminar participants at the November 2002 NBER Corporate Finance Meeting, Duke University, Georgia State University, Indiana University, Louisiana State University, New York University, New York Federal Reserve Bank, University of Illinois, and University of Iowa are also appreciated.
The Cash Flow Sensitivity of Cash
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
© 2004 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1777–1804, August 2004
How to Cite
Almeida, H., Campello, M. and Weisbach, M. S. (2004), The Cash Flow Sensitivity of Cash. The Journal of Finance, 59: 1777–1804. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00679.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!