The Price Response to S&P 500 Index Additions and Deletions: Evidence of Asymmetry and a New Explanation
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2005
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1901–1930, August 2004
How to Cite
Chen, H., Noronha, G. and Singal, V. (2004), The Price Response to S&P 500 Index Additions and Deletions: Evidence of Asymmetry and a New Explanation. The Journal of Finance, 59: 1901–1930. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00683.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!