McKinsey & Co. and University of California, Berkeley, respectively. We thank Ken Froot, Rick Green, Terry Hendershott, Narasimhan Jegadeesh, Terry Odean, Robin Greenwood, Andrei Shleifer, Jeremy Stein, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. Also, we are grateful to seminar participants at the AEA 2003 Meetings, University of Alberta, Arizona State University, H.E.C Paris, Texas Finance Festival, University of California, Berkeley, and the Utah Winter Finance Conference. Thuy-Uyen Dam provided some excellent research support. Any mistakes are ours alone.
Correlated Trading and Location
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
© 2004 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 2117–2144, October 2004
How to Cite
FENG, L. and SEASHOLES, M. S. (2004), Correlated Trading and Location. The Journal of Finance, 59: 2117–2144. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00694.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!